zondag 2 juni 2013

Summervacation

Hello bloggers.
Do you like the weather in Holland?
I do now, because there is finally a little bit sun over here.
But what I like the most of all.. It's almost vacation !
I'm really excited because I'm going to Bali.
I've seen pictures, sites, motels and landscapes on the internet.
And I think it will be the best vacation I ever had.
I'm just a little scared for the flight/trip to Bali.
I don't like the depth, and I'm really afraid that the plain will crash.
But anyhow.. 4 weeks and then I will be in paradise.
A point I don't like about the holiday..
I can't see my boyfriend for three weeks.
I'm going to miss him, a lot..
But when I'm back it will be amazing.
Cause then I can be with him all the time.
As you can see, I'm really in love..
He makes me feel amazing and it's a little bit weird.
But I think he's also my bestfriend.
I can tell him everything and I can talk with him about whatever I want.
I think he's amazing.
And I'm sure my vacation will be that too.
3 weeks in Bali, without my brothers, my dog & boyfriend :(
But hell yeah I will be a niggah when I come back.
So I'm just going to have really good time.
And I hope your vacation will be great as well.

Lots of love.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten