Hello Everyone.
The sun is coming so I'm in a good mood.
How are you? I hope you're fine.
This blog needs to go about how I was feeling about my second year on the Meergronden.
So yeah, I will tell you everything, and that will begin by the first day.
The first day, how I describe my experience of that day..
A little excited to see your classmates again, a little nervous/'restless but also sad cause the vacation is really over now. This year I started in a new class, ofcourse with new classmates.
Our class is fun but also a little messy.
Somewhere round December we were going on a schooltrip to a Christmas market in Düsseldorf.
That was really fun, we shopped and ate a lot. The best of that day was the delicious bottle of Vanilia Coca Cola. About my grades.. I'm not sure about what I want to do in the future. So in the beginning I was a little lazy and not really busy with school or homework. But I looked to myself and my family, and we all have that little thing we don't like and that's listening to orders of other people.
Our family stands for Quality and we all have a thing we like to do.
This school year I had a good time. And I really prefer English class.
Because if I don't understand something I don't like it.
And in English class there's good help if you don't understand.
Now I'm with my eveything Cardo.
So later.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten