Today is the last day of our vacation, it's also the day of freedom.
I hope you all had a wonderfull vacation, and you all had a good time.
This blog need to go about your time in primary school.
I'm going to tell my experience of the primary school.
There it was, the first day of primary school.
I was a little kid and just became 4 years old.
Actually I didn't cry the first day, but was really excited.
When I was little I was really crazy about one teacher her name was Irene.
She also liked me, because most of the time I was really enthousiastic.
I was always making my own songs, and when Irene left our school she said; I will miss your selfmade songs. When I was little I was really clumpsy, sometimes I still have my moments.
The first 2 years were really fun, I liked everything we did.
The summervacation ended and I needed to go to the next class, in Holland we call it the 3rd class.
Finally we learned to write and read. Whilest I was playing in the buildcorner (bouwhoek), I threw a wooden block to the head of Larissa, who's now a good friend.
Some teachers thought I would never learn to write, because I was clumpsy.
In class I also often fell of my chair, they told my parents they need to take care of my motoric behaviour.
In primary school my friends were most of all boys, because I liked to play soccer and do stuff boys did.
When I came in the 5th class I changed and did things girls liked to do.
At the end of all the classes, I had a best friend, and she's still a good friend now.
You know her, because she's in this class, it's Amani.
I had a great time with her but also had a great time on primary school.
Have a nice day!
Later!
Megan,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenNice story. Stay friends with Amani, you've known her for so long now!
Mike