How was your week?
Mine was great, I have a new backpack and I really love it.
Because this summer I'm going to have a trip to Bali with my parents.
I'm very excited because I'm going to see the place where my parents made me.
Maybe it's a little bit strange.. But I think I'm going to feel, like I'm finally coming home.
The places where we are going to, they are so beautiful.
When I saw that you can let little turtles free in the ocean, I was really happy.
Because that's a thing I always wanted to do..
We are going to visit places on Bali, but also other places.
We will take the boat to the Gili Islands, that are beautiful bounty islands.
With wonderfull white beaches, and clear blue water.
There are 3 Gili Islands, we are going to visit all of them.
The names are Gili Meno, Gili Air, and Gili Trawangan.
This is a picture/map of the three Gili Islands.
This is a picture of Gili Trawangan;
The first three days we are going to releax in a bautiful resort in Ubud.
Years ago Ubud was a place where all the artistic people came to.
Ubud is one of the places where you can feel the authentic Bali.
It's a very beautiful place.
I really can't wait till the 6th of July.
Have a nice day!
See you!
Megan,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI'm kinda jealous! I would love to go to Bali, so I wish you a lot of fun! I don't think it's strange to have a coming home feeling.
Please note, wonderful is written with one l.
Mike