zaterdag 23 februari 2013

Next blog

Hello everyone,
Last week during English class, I had nothing to do cause I've forgot my books..
I wrote a poem, about a diffucult period of my life.

I was freezing, and had a little cold.
But I didn't realize the fact I was just 13 years old.
Much trouble and a lot of pain.
Much afwull thoughts trough my brain.
What was goin on, I was not myself.
I was very different, when I was twelve.
My first instinct now, is always run.
And I must tell you that feeling is not very fun.
I saw everything negative trough my eyes.
I was looking for a positive point in my life.
But I didn't find where I was looking for.
I was alone, I never wanted a war.
A war with myself, searching for who I'd liked to be.
Do I am invisible, or is that what I see.
My confidence is very low, everyone said things which broke me slow.
I build a big wall around my body.
They told me to don't worry.
I didn't saw the fact I was standing for a closed door.
I must search for a new door, but I never was going trough thongs like that before.
A new way, a new me, can somebody see it?
And my true friends will they admit.
Much questions without any new information.
Where was the positive vibe, I didn't have any inspiration.

But now there is a way to feel happy again.
And I know everthing is going to be allright
The End.

Peace out.

1 opmerking:

  1. Megan,

    Difficult periods come with life! Always know that after rain there will be sunshine. Please note,you write afwul with 1 l and 'door' should be spelled as through, not trough,

    Mike

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen