Hello everyone!
How was your week ?
What have
you done this week?
My holiday
was really nice, I did a lot of fun things.
It started
the Friday after school when I had a sleep-over with my best friend Michelle.
It was a
nice evening, we have watched a very scary movie.
That Saturday
I was home with my family, we had a chill day.
The same
evening I returned to my best friend Michelle.
We watched
a lot of movies with our friends.
Michelle
called some friends and asked them to come to her house, when her mom heard
that she get’s very mad L.
The next
morning I had to get up early, because I was going to Walibi Fright Nights.
I was there
with Anouk,Armando,Isaj,Jasmijn and Nino J.
We went to
different attractions, the X-press was my favorite.
The X-press
is a rollercoaster which makes a lot of laps.
Around six
o'clock the scary horror people get in
the park
Those
people are really scared to look at, because they have scary masks and costumes.
One of
those scary people, did scare me so hard that I ran away.
But he came
after me, then I ran away even harder.
When I went
back, I lost my friends.
I was
looking for them for about fifteen minutes.
I didn’t
like to walk all alone, but fortunately I found them back.
It was a
very nice day, that I will never forget.
The rest of
the week I’ve been with some friends.
This was my
story I really hope you all liked it.
See you
soon , Megan.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten